Adding your own elements with ZOOMcustom allows you to quickly and easily customize flyers for clients and end users.
- Find the flyer you want to customize on ZOOMcatalog.com/personalize
- You can search by supplier, brand, keyword, or choose from one of the prepopulated tabs
- Click the “customize” button under the flyer you want to customize to launch the ZOOMcustom Flyer Editor
- On the left-hand side, you will see a menu with the elements you can add to the flyer. Click on "Images"
- Select any of the images you previously uploaded to add to your flyer or upload a new one.
- If this is your first time customizing a catalog or flyer, you can add a logo or image by clicking the “Upload an Image” button at the top of the screen.
- Click “Add” to add the image or logo to your canvas
- Click and drag the image to position it
- Drag the corners to resize the image
- To add Text select "text" on the left side menu and click "add" next to the font you want to use. Drag and drop it to position it.
- Save and share!
- You can share on social media, as a link, in an email, and more